The average person is confused
- How much do I spend?
- How much do I save?
- For what goal should I save first?
- Child’s marriage is important or education?
- How will inflation impact my earnings?
- Why should I save for retirement from today?
- When should I start saving for retirement?
- Should I invest in one product or how?
- Where do I invest? for how long?
Impact of Financial Stress On Workforce Productivity
- 83% of employees surveyed say personal financial challenges have impacted their overall employee performance. (SHRM, 2014)
- 87% of employees say their companies should play a role in helping them prepare for their financial future. (GuideSpark Survey, 2015)
- 90% of large firms surveyed believe financial solutions will be a standard element of a benefits package in the next 10 years. (Bank of America 2015 Workplace Benefits Report)
- To guide on how to give a complete thought to your investment decision
- To help avoid the common pitfalls of investing
- To help you to acquire the ability to plan your financial future
- To make you free from financial stress, so that it improves your productivity in the workplace.
- 4 Dimensions of Financial Wellbeing
- Deciphering Financial Freedom
- The Ultimate Savings Pie
- Get the Billionaire Blueprint
- Dive into various Investment Avenues
- Get Ready for Retirement
- Protection from Unforeseen Setbacks