Neuro-Linguistic Programming as a field offers a variety of tools, techniques & processes. This training focuses on using each of those tools, techniques & processes to help develop your competencies as a Master Practitioner.
By learning NLP, you learn how to get the results that you have admired in others but so far had only been able to wish you knew how to get them
Learn how to transform yourself & others using the various tools & techniques of NLP
Introduction To Master Practitioner
Being an NLP Master Practitioner is not about learning more techniques. It is about learning to build new models. This course is both challenging and creative. A major learning and experiential component of this training is a requirement to perform various techniques and perceptual skills using your existing NLP knowledge in creative ways.
- Negotiate with Elegance
Master the practical negotiation process of using values elicitation and chunking together.
- Expand Your Thinking 4 Ways
Sub-Modalities are the building blocks of thoughts. Learn the intricacies of human thought
Learn how to optimize and change thinking patterns, and
Learn how to enhance impact on thinking patterns.
- Learn the Secret Process that Dominates Everyone’s Behaviours
Values & Meta Programs – a practical analysis and description of the processes that dominate everyone’s behaviors.
A systematic exploration of how to motivate, encourage and communicate with wide varieties of behaviors and belief systems.
Some of the most useful information in NLP!
- Learn the Secret Behind the Secret
Modeling is the advanced material that introduces you to the very processes that created NLP.
- Control Your Language & Master Success
Even more of the most effective and practically useful ways of communicating and persuading.
Mastery of language patterns ensures success in all aspects of your life.
The training comprises of 2 components:
- Content Training where you acquire the theoretical framework and practice with the NLP models
- Practice Assignment where you integrate your learning towards application of your NLP knowledge. These assignments are to be completed as homework on each day of training subsequent to the end of classroom training for that day. Failure to do so may result in your certification being withheld. Any extensions must be discussed & will be approved on a case to case basis & may attract additional fees.
What You Will Learn In This Training?
Advanced Language Patterns
– Intonation Patterns Revisited
– Back To School – Verb Tenses
– How To Put Verb Tenses To Use
– Sleight Of Mouth Patterns
– Presupposition Forms From The Structure Of Magic
– Presupposutional Forms Applied To A Desired Outcome
– Meta Model III
– Shifting Submodalities Conversationally
– Confusion To Understanding – How Other People Learn
– Natural Relationships
– Shifting Submodalities For Permanent Change
– Amplifying Your Present State
– Changing Timelines
– What Is A Belief?
– Belief v/s Knowledge & Attitude
– Core Beliefs & Values
– Why Are Beliefs Important?
– Pygmalion Effect
– Cognitive Dissonance
– Importance Of Beliefs
– Types Of Beliefs
– How Are Beliefs Formed?
– Formation Of Belief
– Identifying Beliefs
– Changing Beliefs
– Submodality Belief Change Process
– Walking Belief Change Process
– How Are Values Formed?
– Evolution Of Values (Claire Graves Model)
– How Do Values Interact With Beliefs?
– How Do Values Interact With Strategies?
– Values Elicitation
– Values Hierarchy & Utilization
– Values Alignment
– Changing Values
– Values Wheel
– What Are Meta Programs?
– How Meta Programs Work
– Can Meta Programs Be Changed?
– How Many Meta Programs Are There?
– Meta-Programs Elicitation
– Changing Meta Programs
– Making The Change
– Characteristics of the Strategies Model
– Strategy Elicitation (from Practitioner Course)
– Strategy Types
– Decision Strategy Elicitation & Decision Difficulties Due To Structural Defects In Decision Strategy
– What is Modeling? What to Model?
– Modeling Methodology – General Guidelines
– Experiential Array – Iceberg Representation
– Modeling Methodology – Elicitation Process
– New Behavior Generator
– Acquisition Hindrances
Training Duration – Total 12 Days
- Classroom Training
- Homework/Field Assignments
Skills You Will Develop
– Critical questioning
– Lateral thinking & Creativity
– Negotiation & Conflict resolution
– Emotional Intelligence
– Manage emotional states (self & others)
– Persuasive communication
– Develop the Success Attitude
– Precision goal setting
– Razor sharp observation skills
– Instantly connect with anyone & everyone
– Conversational leader
– Story telling
– Multi Dimensional problem solving
– Time management
Results You Can Expect
– Gain more social popularity
– More power in your public speaking
– Greater success in your profession
– Achieve results that were previously difficult
– Be more in control of your life
– More people start liking you & getting drawn to you
– Fulfillment in relationships
– Financial growth
– Greater happiness
– Healthier mind & body
– Confident attitude
– Overcome shyness & fears
– Develop new habits
– Attract weath, success & fulfillment
Salient Features of this Training Program
- Individualized, Personalized, Customized Training: Every training is customized to meet your specific needs. When you register, you will be asked to fill up a detailed & thought provoking questionnaire. Previous participants have reported that they have taken up to 5 hours to fill the same & doing so in & of itself has generated tremendous insights for them.
- Practical and Result-oriented: Learn to master every bit of NLP in a way that you can get your desired result in any chosen area of your life. If you are a trainer, you will learn to incorporate your knowledge into creating value in your trainings which will earn you more money than you used to.
- Highly recognized and credible certification: The certificate you will receive is a professional NLP certificate with which you will be eligible to apply for a membership with ANLP (UK), the only umbrella organization that offers impartial & independent advice & supported by many internationally renowned innovators in NLP including Steve and Connirae Andreas, Judith DeLozier, Robert Dilts, Charles Faulkner, Steve Gilligan, Christina Hall, L Michael Hall, Tad James, Bill O`Hanlon, Frank Pucelik and Wyatt Woodsmall. This means that no matter where you go in the world, your certificate will be recognized by the appropriate NLP associations. Furthermore, the content of this training has been approved by International Coach Federation (ICF) as Coach Specific Training, making it the 1st ICF+NLP dual certification course.
- Optional Upgrade: During this training you learn how to use NLP in different contexts, including the context of coaching. You do have an option to upgrade to ICF certification on completion of your NLP training sessions.
- Stringent Assessment Criteria: Paying your fees & attending the training does not qualify you to receive your certificate. The assessment criteria to fulfill is very stringent & comprises of not just attendance but completion of homework assigned to you at the end of each day of training as well as a case study discussion to demonstrate your competency. Failure to meet the criteria in full will result in your certificate being withheld.
- Limited Opportunities to attend the training: Since the training is highly customized to meet the specific needs of each & every participant, batch sizes are limited to not more than 10 participants. Hence you have a very limited opportunity to find yourself attending this training.