Research has proven that high performers thrive on stress. In fact, it is this very stress itself that drives them to perform better & continue to improve their performance.
However, stress can & does take its toll, often at times leading to negative attitudes & behaviors resulting in what is termed as “burn-out”.
While stress management & stress control can help in recuperating from this burn-out, it often reduces the performance edge as well.
What the high performers need is not to manage or control their stress, but to learn to maintain positive attitudes, feelings & behaviors despite their circumstances. What they need is to develop their emotional immunity & strength so that they can handle greater amount of stress without the damaging effect.
What is Emotional Fitness GymTM?
Emotional Fitness Gym™ is a 5 steps process that helps you develop immunity against stress rather than manage it or control it. It uses the physical fitness model that works on the principles of exercising regularly when you are already healthy so that you can stay healthy& live a long life.
So also, Emotional Fitness Gym™ is about exercising your emotions when you are already in a good emotional state so that you can stay in the best of your emotional states & maintain them for a richer, happier & more fulfilling life.
Emotional Fitness Gym™ uses this physical fitness based approach & combines it with the findings of neuroscientists to create a unique blend that takes the notion of Emotional Intelligence to the next level, where you can practice, breathe & live this Emotional Intelligence as if it were a natural in-born quality within you.
More specifically, it is a set of mental activities which Neuroscientists call “Neurally Inspired Exercises” that have been designed using the principles of Neuroplasticity (your brains ability to make changes to the neurological wiring & create new neural pathways).
Emotional Fitness Gym™ has 5 steps:
1. Self-Awareness – of what’s going on in your mind & how it really impacts & affects you
2. Breath – the instant pathway to a relaxed & peaceful mind
3. Movement Exercise – a metaphorical key to unlocking the secrets of the happy mind
4. Train your emotions – neurally inspired exercises to rewire your brain
a) let go of stress & other negative feelings from past conditioning
b) Train your brain for happiness & positive emotions
5. Create a new you – Visualize yourself as the new rejuvenated you.
These 5 steps are taught in this 1 day workshop titled Emotional Fitness Gym™.
Some Facts About Emotional Fitness GymTM
– Practical tools & techniques to take away with you
– Needs no more than 10-15 minutes a day
– High impact with immediate results
– Absolutely essential for today’s lifestyle
– Based on principles of Scientifically Researched & Proven field of NeuroScience and NeuroPlasticity
– Cognitive processes that can be practiced anytime, anywhere
– Results experienced immediately
Why People Must Attend This Full 1 Day Workshop?
1) To learn how to develop immunity against Emotional Viruses
2) To PHENOMENALLY IMPROVE Your responses to challenging circumstances with POSITIVE ATTITUDES
3) To FOCUS on Your GOALS
4) To develop and retain PEAK ENERGY levels for Your BEST PERFORMANCE
5) To bring about long lasting Personal Transformation leading to happier and more fulfilling personal as well as professional life
6) To help alleviate biological symptoms (like BP, diabetes, asthama)
– Energized & fitter mind and body
– Improved relations with self and others
– Feel good about yourself & others
– Balanced emotional state of mind
– General sense of happiness & well-being leading to better health
– Develop positive attitudes
– Better team & organizational results – job performance, decision making, creativity, employee turnover, teamwork, negotiations, leadership
– Improved productivity & efficiency
– Improved Collaboration & Reduced Conflict
– Develop a emotionally healthier work environment
– Reduced stress levels & Better work life balance
Upon completion of the workshop, you will be able to:
– Master tools to regulate & gain control of one’s own emotions
– Have a positive influence on the emotion & motivation of others
– Apply tools for self awareness & self management of emotions to boost productivity & accomplishment
– Monitor & adapt your own emotions for the benefit of yourself, your team & department
– Use these concepts & techniques in work-related applications including communication, leadership, management, coaching, working with others, sales, customer service & supervision
* Emotional Fitness Gym is a registered Trademark owned by its creator Anil Dagia & is copyrighted material. Unauthorised use is legally prohibited & will attract penal actions.