Often people think that innovation is “coming up with new ideas”, “doing things differently”, “doing something unique” etc. That’s incorrect. All these, are a result of innovation. Not the process.
How do you come up with a new idea?
How do you do something different?
How do you create something unique?
WHAT IS THE PROCESS OF INNOVATION?
The cut-throat competition is forcing people to be innovative. Everybody today has no choice but to be creative and innovative. Every customer wants an innovative vendor. Every company wants an Innovative CEO. Every CEO wants an innovative team. Yet, rarely people are seen learning “how to Innovate”.
Thinking is hard only because it is not taught. – Pavan Bhattad.
In the Creativity and Innovation workshop we teach every aspect of Innovative and creative thinking. We teach various modes of thinking like Generative, Reactive, Analytical, Proactive, Emotional, Selective thinking.
Learnings at Creativity and Innovation workshop
– Experiential exercise to test your current creativity.
– State of creativity on the planet.
– Why be creative
Module 2: Generative thinking
– Experiential exercise to understand Generative thinking.
– Fast brain and slow brain
– Debating with yourself.
Module 3: Reactive thinking
– Nature of reactive thinking
– When is reactive thinking good
– When is reactive thinking bad
– Deliberate and Creative reactive thinking
Module 4: Analytical thinking
– Convergent thinking
– Whole brain analysis
Module 5: Proactive thinking
– Purposeful creativity
– Thought exercises
Module 6: Emotional thinking
– Role of emotions in creativity and innovation
Module 7: Selective thinking
– Natural impulse and selective thinking
Module 8: Brain storming
– The right method of Brain storming
– Before brainstorming
– All-Inclusive brain storming
– Role of Mind maps in Brain storming