Described as the ‘Swiss Army Knife of the brain’, Mind Maps have become a global phenomenon because they are an essential tool which can be used in such a diverse number of ways.
Improve your coaching effectiveness through the full range of your cortical skills, through the power of Radiant Thinking, Whole Brain Thinking and Thinking with Images, by deploying the most brain friendly thinking tool called Mind Maps.
Use of Mind Maps in Coaching serves a dual purpose
– Firstly, when used by the coach as a note taking tool, mind maps can tremendously increase the effectiveness of the coach, by enhancing the coach’s coaching presence as well as active listening, which in turn can aid in improving direct communication and powerful questioning.
– Secondly, when used by the coach as a thinking tool for the coachee, mind maps can significantly aid in creating awareness, designing actions and planning and goal setting.
By engaging the full range of cortical skills, Mind Mapping operates on the brain’s natural architecture using the following 3 core fundamentals:
- Radiant Thinking
- Whole Brain Thinking
- Power of Images
If you are a life coach, business coach, relationship coach or executive coach, and you are looking to enhance your coaching core competencies (as prescribed by International Coach Federation), then this is the perfect program for you!
- 10 CCEU that help you to renew your ICF credentialing.
- Mastery at using the most brain-friendly thinking tool known as Mind Mapping, invented by Tony Buzan.
- Improvement in Coaching Presence and many more coaching core competencies.
Mode of training:
- Online live sessions with course assignments
- Thursday 3rd January 2019 – 8 pm to 10 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Thursday 10th January 2019 – 8 pm to 10 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Thursday 17th January 2019 – 8 pm to 10 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Thursday 24th January 2019 – 8 pm to 10 pm (Indian Standard Time)
- Thursday 31st January 2019 – 8 pm to 10 pm (Indian Standard Time)
Enrol now, by contacting email@example.com or 9820346422 NOW!