The cut-throat competition, and so much information overload, is forcing people to learn a lot. Ironically people spend time learning everything but without learning HOW to learn. They hardly spend time learning how to use the brain. Ultimately, the BRAIN is the manager of all your knowledge and learning.
BRAINIVAL teaches you to efficiently use your brain. It empowers you with knowledge of how your brain functions. It teaches brain friendly methods of learning. Learning anything becomes super-fast and super-easy for anybody who has attended the BRAINIVAL.
Thinking, Memory, Reading, are all considered as laborious activities for the brain by many people. No more for you. BRAINIVAL will mark the beginning of a life long celebration of your Brain.
Module 1: Power of Mind Mapping
– Unlock the power of radiant thinking by knowing how the brain really works
– Capture and comprehend information easily with greater completeness and clarity
– Use Mind maps to develop new ideas
– Use Mind Mapping to plan activities of all types – personal, study and work related
– Create Mind Maps that organize information coming in and out of your head
Module 2. Speed Reading
– Test your current reading speed.
– Understanding the brain’s love for Speed.
– Understanding the role of your eyes and your brains in Reading.
– Double your reading speed
Module 3. Memory Techniques
– Develop an understanding of why and how memory is the key to your success
– Discover how “The Most Important Graph in the World” is a guarantee of personal and business success
– Become more positively memorable by use of powerful and proven memory techniques used by world memory champions
– Learn methods and techniques that enhance short and long term memory
– Develop the skill of remembering names with faces
– Understand how to achieve up to 80% increase in retention of future learning
Module 4. Creativity & Innovation
– Understand the thinking skills of life
– Generate innovative ideas on demand
– Brain Storming and analysis
– Indulge in Deliberate and Proactive Thinking
– Role of emotions in Creativity and Innovation